Different artists all around the world tend to create unusual design for their houses. Experience a life spent with thrilling experiences by building your home in an unusual way. Be inspired by the creative works of other people.
1. Aquarium bed.
The aquarium bed by Acrylic Tank Manufacturers just makes you not want to leave your bed ever again. This amazing design features a spectacular headboard that is customized to fit perfectly above your head. Now, you can have the feeling of sleeping underwater with different kinds of fishes and marine creatures.
2. Chandelier inspired by nature.
Another incredible interior decoration idea is the chandelier by Hiden and Diaz. This chandelier turns a room into a forest. The light bulb is placed at the center of the chandelier and portrays a shadow formation on a 360 angle from ceiling to walls. You can see shadows of contorted trees, branches and bushes in every angle.
3. Spiral Staircase Slide.
This is a brilliant idea for every home. Live in a fun house by building a staircase inside your home with a slide beside it. This is healthy and fun at the same time. Walk upstairs for exercise and slid to go down for enjoyment; perfect for everyone who needs to work out.
4. Dining table and sport table.
A dining table and a pool table or a table tennis table on one table? Combine your dining table with other sports table to save space. A lot of tables, especially this big, take up too much space. Save your space by buying tables that have multi purposes. Play on the same table where you eat may sound but with the proper equipments, you can do so.
5. Pirate Ship Bedroom.
Ahoy! Fulfill your boys’ fantasy by building a Pirate ship bedroom inspired by kuhl design build. You may not have an everyday experience at the sea, but with this design, it might just help you do so. Experience a thrilling livelihood in your everyday living.
6. Pool Floor.
A pool inside your living room? Sounds absurd? Of course not, install a pool in your living room that has automatic glass pool covers; this way you can walk around your living room when not using your pool. It is also safer if there are kids around or you can watch over them easier while you are inside your living room.
With so many houses and building now, it is hard to find an available space for you to build your house. Living in a condo is both efficient and convenient. It allows you to live in the city without building your own house. But just because it’s in a building doesn’t mean you don’t have to decorate it. Make use of different home design inspirations to accessorize your condo unit and turn it into a home Have a timeless design for your condo.
Have the distinctive feeling of being in a cozy and relaxing place by using a theme of retro and vintage designs. Be nostalgic by combining different vintage color palettes. Grab this idea by using these vintage color combinations of black lacquer, daredevil, whitened sage, and dark truffle or a combination of rose marquee, apricot flower, red passion and harvest pumpkin. Décor it with old collections of books, compositions, antique lamps and frames. This will give you the vintage look you wanted.
Travelling is everyone’s passion. Use all souvenirs and things you bought from other places be a décor on your home. If this is your theme, it is good to choose a wall paper that resembles a map or a place. Hang your pictures from different places on your wall and use throw pillows that say something about a place to put in your sofa set. A nice stone looks better on top of your working table. Remember that your theme is all about different places so try to put a design that shows you are in different areas rather than just one.
Be one with nature by decorating your condo unit with different kinds of nature’s gift. Think green. Paint your walls with different shades of green and decorate it with creative accessories inspired by nature. Create a natural look for your condo. Create décors by recycling goods. A good example for this would be pots made from stones and defective buckets; a good way to place your plants. Do it yourselves craft would help so much in beautifying your home and keeping your “nature” theme. It does not only save money it also let the creativity out of you. Keep your condo feel like home even if you are living in the city. These home design inspirations helps you create any place be suitable for you. Make good use of different kinds of goods you have and let your imagination work. Be creative.
Vintage homes are not only for those artists that only want a new trend of lifestyle but it is also for those who are thrifty people who choose an affordable kind of living. Why vintage homes? Vintage homes makes you express what you really like and what you really dreamed of. Letting you decide what to do in every corner and in every part of your home until you feel comfortable makes you feel contented. Personalizing, putting a little bit of touches, creating an image and putting it together identify your most unique kind of style that you can be proud of. Having yourself decide what to plan or what to create will not also cramp your budget as long as you are a great innovator and very resourceful.
Examples on how you can decorate your home vintage style:
Decorate your walls with postcard and stamps. Reminisce all the memories you’ve been through makes you feel back in time. With stamps, you can choose whether small or big depending on your taste. Bright colors, graphic shapes or nostalgic value can also be a great factor when you’re designing with stamps.
Decorate with collectibles. Shells from oceans, different wood piece and bottles can make any part of your room vintage like. Hang wall arts, examples of it are wood metal and prints. Collections like mirrors, plates and different antiques also add a charm and uniqueness to your house. Boldly displaying your collections makes a huge impact and big statement about you and your home.
Update designs. It’s your choice to make some changes to your heart extent. Dress up your house. Guard that old furniture instead of throwing them away. Recycle and reuse some items and re-purpose it in a way other that for what it was originally intended.
Find furniture that compliments the house. Charity and junk stores simply want to shift their wares quickly and cheaply and they’re not fussed about pedigree. Sales and Bargains can be found in order for you to spend less amount of money. Vintage furnishings also can be a cost effective and stylish way to liven up your home.
Choose a neutral wall color. Having a neutral background makes your decorations pop. Cabinets and shelves with different kinds of antique stuffs with different kind of colors can be a focal point to your vintage styling.
Vintage is not only on the purpose of being thrifty and cheap in any ways; once a person enters your home there will be lots of stories being portrayed.
Put up useless thing to good use. Build your house in a much unique way by using different kinds of home décor ideas. Not all things that are not being use are garbage; make good use of them by turning them into something beautiful.
- Cover A Wall With Plates. Cover your whole wall with plates and discover a craft that looks like a big piece of art. Better than having a plain boring wall. This is a good way to use plates that are just stock or plates that have cracks on them.
- Branch In. Paint a tree branch white or black then stick it on your wall. A great way to bring the outside, inside.
- Pebble Mat. Choose varieties of flat rocks of your own choice. Use a super glue to paste it on a thick cloth. Be sure to glue it nice and neat. Use this as a center mat for your dining table. Good in holding hot pots or beautiful vases with or without flowers.
- Tell your story through pictures under a shelf. Every picture has a story to tell. Create a simple picture frame from wood and choose any color of your choice. Match it with the color of your wall paint. A good way to design a plain shelf is by putting pictures under it. This way it will look more beautiful and creative.
- Rock and Pot. Making pots out of rocks is another way to make good use of Rocks and pebbles. Get an old bucket or empty paint cans to use as a pot, put holes below it for water to run through when watering your plant. Stick the pebbles around the bucket or can by using non-sanded grout. Make sure to level your grout and pebbles; wipe it with sponge afterward to remove excess grout. Make use of this creative pot to put your plant inside your home; this is a good way of designing the boring corner of your home.
- Doorcase. Make good use of your old door by making it into a bookcase. Remove the inner part of your door; leave the outer frame. Use the inner wood to create book shelves and nail it into the outer frame of the door. Paint and polish it for better view.
Use these unique home décor ideas and have a creative house. Do it yourself designs gives more meaning than just buying one. By making it yourself, you can choose different styles and choose any color that fits you. Be creative and let your imagination work.
There’s no question that day after day, may of interior design blogs fail. This is because lots and lots of blogs are being built up every day; this makes visitors go down for at least a thousand per month or more.
Let’s cut the chase, interior design blogs are not that popular unlike other blogs. A person who is viewing this blog might be architectures or someone who is looking for designs for their new home. This is not being searched by different kinds of individuals daily so a lot of patience is required.
People who make blogs immediately quit after quite some time. A lot of motivation is need in this process. Seeing no results might mean that you are doing the wrong thing. A lot of people know that it is hard to continue doing something knowing that there’s no reward for it. Analyze what you might be doing wrong and do something about it.
You may be posting new contents every day, but does someone really read it? Learn the effective way to promote your articles. For blogs that have just started, you could always start small. Ask family members and friends to read and share your articles. This way you could also ask them about their opinions. Encourage all your visitors, and yes including your family too, to comment or ask about their insights. But this doesn’t work all the way, you can share and share your article but being in the same circle over and over again will not help you get more visitors. Try to stand out, and this way other blogs who have readers might just send readers on your way. This way you can increase your readers.
For an interior design blog, a lot of picture is required for you to show your readers different designs and to emphasize on the things that you are talking about. A lot of people thought that a simple copy and paste is alright since you indicated that the photo is not yours or you do not intend to own the photo; this is just wrong. Not all photos in the internet can simply be copied and pasted. Be very careful about this for your blog might be shut down because of ignorance. You don’t want this happening especially when things are just going your way.
Interior design blogs may not be that popular but with the right management and knowledge, mixed with patience, any blog can be successful. You don’t want your blog ending up like the others who fail, so make sure to always update your knowledge on how to promote your blog.
Modern designs are something a lot of people would like for any kinds of project, things and even houses. It is one of the most interesting things for it always changes. It doesn’t just stay the same, it constantly changes over time. Modern designs for living rooms can sometimes be easy for it is simple and practical. Choosing different varieties of colors is easy for it only requires a few palettes. Create the best design that will suit you the best. Decorate your living room by knowing how to combine different colors and furniture that best satisfies you. Know the different tricks and tips for a perfect palette combination. Visit open house programs and search for online advices. Read some magazines about interior designs and ask some professionals. Know the basics and common style and turn it into beautiful and original art works.
Basic Tips and Tricks
- A white paint is the easiest color to match with any furniture, patterns or designs.
- Black and white with the shade of grey. Perfect combination for a modern theme.
- A sofa with 2 different colors of throw pillows. You might want to add more pillows.
- An artificial fireplace is better than a real one for times like this. If you have a real one, stuff up with wood when not in use. Make sure to do this beautifully.
- The most common modernized houses are glass houses. This set up is great for houses with a beautiful view. It is relaxing and comfortable in many ways. Perfect for condominiums and houses away from the city.
- A simple abstract painting with a definite shade on the wall. You might want to pass on paintings with lots of colors. Keep it simple.
- For your lighting, a white round chandelier, not so fancy, or simple but well built bulbs should be nice.
- Minimize fancy lamps and vases. Choose modern accessories.
- A flat screen T.V. or a wall big wall painting on top of the fireplace or in front of the sofa.
- Transparent furniture design to match up with a glass house.
- A carpet on the floor or just below the living room table.
Modern interior design could look simple but this is a more organize theme. This does not require a lot of furniture. With the right color combination, your home is perfect even without giving much effort to it.
There’s nothing more beautiful than a creative design for a home. These designs give you varieties of choices for an original outcome for your home. Indian interior designs are one of the most artistic ideas designs to be seen in architecture. Here are lists of Indian interior designers with their works and achievements:
- Sunita Kohli. Awarded by the government of India for her various works regarding the renovation of government facilities. She decorated and restored Rashtrapati Bhavan, also known as the president’s house at India, and the Parliament House Colonnade. Another work of Sunita Kohli is the decoration and restoration of New Delhi’s Prime Minister’s Office and Hederabad House which is originally designed by Sir Edwin Lutyen.
- Shamita Shetty. A retired actress to pursue a dream in interior design. "Like filmmaking, you start with nothing in interior designing too, and eventually create something beautiful and aesthetic," as said by Shamita. A good example for people who wants to design their own home. It doesn’t mean that starting with nothing will eventually end in nothing too. Be patient and bring out the best idea in you. One of her first work would be an interior design for a baby’s room, "I am very excited about it. I am working on both pink and blue themes, planning a spacious and cheerful room for the baby." A simple pink and blue theme for her first work.
- Tanya Gyani. An award winning interior designer. She specializes in designing residential interiors & show homes inspired from nature and organic elements with luxury. One of her work: Decorate with plum & gray; “Create a glamorous, feminine bedroom in soft tones of gray. Use light printed wallpaper, and fabrics that have a silvery sheen. Antiqued nails used as a trim on the headboard add a subtle detail. Pair with the odd piece of furniture clad in antiqued mirror and introduce a splash of je ne sais quoi with plum color, velvet cushions.” A bedroom design inspiration by Tanya Gyani from one of her marvelous works.
- Tarun Tahiliani. Known for his ability in combining Indian craftsmanship and textile heritage with European tailored silhouette, combine traditional aesthetics with modern design. His famous works are the Rubaiyat, a very artistic interior design and Kumbhback which is inspired by Maha Kumbh Mela. Tarun Tahiliani combined varieties of colors which include saffron, deep red, blue and many more.